Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bundle of joy......

Yup thats right, my bundle of joy has arrived. My lil cousin Aalia :-) She's the best, trust me. I woke up at 5 to go pick her up fr the airport. Luckly i didn't have to wait long as she was the first to come out with her mother. Armed with a soft toy for her i tried to woo her. Shy at first she looked the other way and peeped from the corner of her eye but once the 'Green Dragon' poped out she was all mine. Sitting pretty with her toy we came home n the first thing i taught her to say was 'Manchester United'.... yeah the match against Lyon had jst finished a couple of hours earlier, say 3:30 am and I was still groggy fr the late night. Tevez rescued us fr defeat for a 1-1 draw. With 3 mins of the game left Tevez stabed the ball home for a crucial away goal. Now we go back to Old Trafford for the 2nd leg. I'm gonna try and make Alu watch the match with me ;-)

No comments: