Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Manchester United fan is born :-)

The new season of EPL 07-08 is dawning upon us…. Are you ready?? Coz believe me we are (Aalia n me). Yeah she’s just been welcomed (with open arms) into the Manchester United Fan Club. She’s one of us now, A Man Utd fan for life. The youngest man utd fan in the family. And I’m proud of it cause not only football but she loves music too, just like me. I’m the happiest person alive. Anyway I had a ball of a time with her for the one month that she was here. I used to wake up and first thing I did was go and check on her. Sleepin like an angel. I’d kiss her n wait for her to wake up. And believe me the first thing she’s do when she woke up was ask for me. She would say “Sha, Sha”. Sean was to difficult for her to say. Though when I was busy with work she would scream out “Sean, Sean”. Until she got my attention. I miss her….. Now I’m sad… thinking of all the moments with her. She used to sit on the kitchen platform and watch me make tea. That’s how she learnt to say milk, in her words “mink”. She would also give me the things that were washed one by one to put in place. Very helpful. I have sum pics of her wt the broom and on a ladder. She’s the best. I Miss You Alu….. aawwah aawwah (those are kisses she used to give me)

No comments: